Model 6020 for gas and compressed air
- Panel mounting (DIN 43700)
- Advanced functionality giving outstanding user friendly operation
- A range of sensors covering an overall range between -110°C to +20°C dewpoint (-166°F to +68°F)
- Accuracy better than ±2°C dewpoint equivalent
- Issued with a Certificate of Calibration traceable to International Humidity Standards
- On board pressure dewpoint calculator, including data for Natural Gas
- “AutoCal” calibration adjustment to maintain accuracy between laboratory calibrations
- Units selectable for °C dp, °F dp, ppm(v), ppm(wt), gm/m³ or lb/MMSCF
- Molecular mass pre-loaded for ppm(wt) in common gases, can be entered for other gases
- Two fully programmable alarms with relays and annunciator LEDs
- Current output linear for selected units
- RS485 port for digital output of measured value
- Large, easy to read, 5-digit LED display
- Front panel IP54
- Hot Key functions for rapid access to set alarms and units, can be locked to prevent tamper
- Ex certified sensors for Hazardous Area use (via Zener barrier in Safe Area)
- Sensor cable length can be up to 1km
- Choice of AC or DC powered versions
The Model 6020 is the next level of online dewpoint hygrometers.
Based on the well proven, industry leading, ultra-high capacitance aluminium oxide sensor, the Model 6020 is fully loaded with features and functions to make it a most versatile addition to the Alpha Moisture Systems range of trace moisture dewpoint analysers.
With the combination of advanced display electronics, re-designed software and full specification sensors, the Model 6020 dewpoint hygrometer is an excellent choice for a large range of applications including Natural Gas due to its flexibility and highly configurable menu driven options. For more details please call +44(0)1274 733100 or fill out the contact form.
(Click here for Model 6020 PDF data sheet)
Single Channel Analysers