Introducing the All New SADPmini2-Ex Intrinsically Safe Hand Held Dew Point Meter
The SADPmini2-Ex is the latest addition to the Alpha Moisture Systems Intrinsically Safe portable dewpoint hygrometer range. The SADPmini2-Ex is designed for rapid spot checking of dewpoint, or moisture content, in most gases where an Ex certified instrument is required.
The ultra-high capacitance sensor gives unsurpassed sensitivity, faster response due to the smaller redesigned desiccant dry-down head, repeatability and stability.
Waterproof to IP66 (NEMA4X), this rugged and lightweight portable hygrometer is shipped fully calibrated from our factory in the UK and issued with a Certificate of Calibration and 2 years warranty.
- Certified Intrinsically safe for use in hazardous areas to ATEX, IECEx & CULUS Listed.
| ||II 1G Ex ia IIC T4 Ga (-20ºC ≤ Ta ≤ +50ºC)|
II 2D Ex ia IIIB T60ºC T5080ºC Db (-20ºC ≤ Ta ≤ +50ºC)
| ||INTRINSICALLY SAFE / SÉCURITÉ INTRINSÉQUE Exia |
Class 1 Div 1 Groups A, B, C and D.
-20ºC < Ta < +50ºC
| || ||Ex ia IIC T4 Ga (-20ºC ≤ Ta ≤ +50ºC)|
Ex ia IIIB T60ºC T5080ºC Db (-20ºC ≤ Ta ≤ +50ºC)
- Full colour graphical display showing multiple units simultaneously.
- Desiccant Dry-Down Chamber for faster response by keeping sensor dry between tests.
- AutoCal Span Correction, for optimum accuracy between laboratory calibrations.
- Measurement units selectable in ºC or ºF dewpoint, ppm(v), ppm(w), g/m3 or lb/MMSCF.
- User selectable display in choice of 10 languages: English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Chinese, Japanese & Korean.
- Flexible programming for Data Logging with capacity in excess of 300,000 values.
- Real time logging/graphing of results with Quick Log and Snapshot features.
- Wireless Bluetooth & USB connectivity for configuration & data upload/download to pc or laptop
- View display screen on smart phone, or tablet, via mobile App.
- Wireless print results to dedicated Bluetooth printer.
- Integral pressure calculator to display pressure dewpoints.
- Easy to use, with icons, intuitive control and latest user interface.
- Compact ergonomic design with a strong, durable and rugged body.
- Rechargeable batteries, allowing in excess of 150 hours use in continuous operation.
- SD micro-card installed for data and settings backup, user manual retrieval and calibration history.
- User ability to update latest firmware from factory.
- Includes Certificate of Test & Calibration, referenced to National & International Standards NPL/NIST.
For more information and detailed specification, download the datasheet here
The SADPmini2-Ex has been designed to be held comfortably in one hand, and has added security of a back strap to aid grip. Another feature of the SADPmini2-Ex is that the user can read a simultaneous colour display of two different, selectable, units and analogue representation of the main unit, for example ºC or ºF and ppm(v) together. The screen can be changed to display a real-time graph and with a single button press, a snap-shot of the graph is saved internally. This can be printed directly to the BTP01 Bluetooth printer, downloaded via USB or Bluetooth to the PC/Laptop, or transferred to the removeable micro SD card.
The powerful, yet easy to use User Tool Software, enables the user, from a PC/Laptop, to configure the settings of the instrument to their specific requirements.
Compare the new functions of SADPmini2 to the previous Model here.
SADPmini2-Ex.pdf data sheet
(requires Adobe acrobat)
Standard Non-Ex version available:
BTP01 Bluetooth Printer
PSS - Portable Sample System
Portable Dew Point Analysers
SADP mini |
SADP mini Ex|