Model DSP FCI- Portable Digital Hygrometer
- Sample flow control for inlet pressure up to 20 barg
- Various Ranges: Overall Range -110ºC to +20ºC Dewpoint
- Selectable Engineering Units in ºC, ºF, ppb(v), ppm(v),ppm(w),
g/m³ & lb/MMSCF
- Desiccant Dry-Down Chamber for Rapid Measurements
- In excess of 250 Hours of Continuous Operation
- Self-Diagnostics on Start-up
- Quick Connect SS Coupling
- Portable - Fully Self Contained
- Takes ordinary 'C' type batteries
This is a fully self-contained digital portable hygrometer which will deliver the most dependable moisture measurements in industrial and laboratory applications.
The incorporation of stainless steel quick connect fittings, together with the Desiccant Dry-Down Chamber, allows rapid measurements which saves both time and cost.
Model DSP-FCI also incorporates an integral flow control valve which allows for high pressure samples (up to 20 barg) to be reduced to atmospheric pressure for introduction to the dessicant head assembly. In addition the built in flow indicator with sample-specific graduation, provides flow control for air, SF6 or any other gas.
Model DSP-FCI is extremely easy to use and allows the operator to select the
in a number of different moisture units.
Model DSP-FCI is supplied ready for use with batteries installed, calibration
certificate traceable to National and International Humidity Standards, two
metres of stainless
steel braided PTFE sampling hose, instruction manual and an optional robust
(For full details please request specification sheet Model DSP-FCI)
SADP miniEx |