Model ADHT Ex - Dewpoint Transmitter
- 3 Wire, 24V, 4-20mA Dewpoint Transmitter
- Intrinsically safe - ATEX II 1G / Ex ia IIC T6 Ga
- Various Ranges: Overall Range -110ºC to +20ºC dewpoint
- Accuracy ±2ºC Dewpoint
- Weatherproof Rating IP65
- Open/Short Circuit Detection
- Built-in temperature compensation
- Supplied with Calibration Certificate Traceable to National
& International Humidity Standards
Alpha Moisture Systems Model ADHT-Ex is a 3 wire, 24V powered
4-20mA dewpoint transmitter. The unit is fully self contained
in a robust casing with weatherproof protection to IP65, making
it ideal for use in heavy industrial environments.
with the operator in mind, Model ADHT-Ex is extremely easy to
use and the digital dewSMART technology ensures
accurate and reliable readings with little or no maintainance.
ADHT is certified intrinsically safe to EEx ia IIC T6 for use
in hazardous areas using an MTL 2441B signal isolator for 110V
/ 240V AC operation or MTL 5042 for 24V DC operation.
ranges are available covering an overall range from -110ºC
to +20ºC dewpoint. The Model ADHT-Ex derives its power directly
from the signal isolator and it is configured to give a linear
4-20mA signal for the chosen range.
ADHT_Ex.pdf data sheet
(requires Adobe acrobat)
Model AMT | Model AMT-Ex | Model PDT | Sensor Technology | Model ADHT-Ex