Precision Dew-Point Chilled Mirror Hygrometer
Model CMH-RPC is designed to measure moisture in gases as low as –90ºC (-130ºF) dewpoint (Td). It comprises a three stage peltier cooled mirror hygrometer and integral refrigeration unit.
Model CMH-RPC can display concentration at atmospheric pressure or compensate for pressure variations with input from a pressure transducer.
The Chilled Mirror Hygrometer unit can also be configured to include pressure or temperature measurements and is a primary measurement technique, ideal for laboratories, scientific, research applications and many more.
- Quick set up, fast response, stable and reliable.
- Accuracy to ± 0.2ºC dewpoint
- Three Stage Peltier with additional refrigeration unit
- Portable for Bench or Counter use
- Front panel access to all main components including chilled mirror cleaning
- Programmable Automatic Balance Cycle
- Backlit LCD data display
- Measurements in ºC or ºF dewpoint. %RH, AT, ppm(v) and pressure also available
- Programmable dual alarms
- Communication with terminal, printer, or computer
- Universal power 110-230 VAC, 50/60Hz
- Issued with a certificate of calibration to international standards
- 2 years manufacturer’s warranty
Model CMH-RPC Datasheet
(requires Adobe acrobat)
Chilled Mirror Analysers